Friday, August 14, 2009

Assignment One.

1. Crystal: To honor a teacher means to basically do what they say and respect them, and not complain about anything.
Rachael: I think that to honor a teacher means to know that they always do things with your best interest in mind and to respect them.

2.Rachael: We can honor our teachers by never questioning them and always showing them respect.
Crystal: I think we can show them honor by always thanking them for what they do for us.

3. Crystal: I loved when Mrs. Brown was my teacher because she always made me laugh and she would always show how much she cared for us.
Rachael: In coach Castillo's p.e. class because he taught me how to play basketball better. And to push yourself, no matter how far behine you are. And being tired is only a state mind!

4. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
Exodus 20:12

>Blogs we commented<
Bailey and Taylor
Lacey and Rachel
Danielle and Kelly
Mikki and Lauren
Jasmine and Kim

4 comments: